Our platform collects three types of data, they include:
- Information that Users intentionally provide on the Platform;
- Information about Users that third parties provide on the Platform to augment or verify information;
- Information automatically provided by Users as they interact with the platform or with our Company.
Such data may include:
- profile data, such as your name, username or alias, e-mail address, mailing address, location, class (in school), age, and phone number;
- financial data, such as your card information, billing address, and payment options may also be required by our payment service providers;
- technical information, such as the type of mobile device and internet browser you use, your computer IP address, data about the pages you access, mobile device ID or unique identifier, statistics on page views, standard Web log data, still and moving images, etc;
- marketing data, such as users’ feedback; and
- usage data, such as time spent on Our application, when application was opened and device data.
Information Provided by User
Users either gather information such as personal data and other types of data as “Agents” or view gathered data as “Admin”.
To register, a user must provide a name, email address and a self-selected password. Additional information such as telephone number, name of organisation, organisation sector and bank account information may also be provided to facilitate agent payments.
Users may voluntarily provide additional information to the Platform, when seeking customer support or in response to surveys or other inquiries. All information provided shall be kept strictly private and confidential save instances where the law requires disclosure or where necessary to provide a service to You.
Information Provided by Third Party
We may obtain information about Users from third parties, such as identity verification services and Payment details. The Platform may provide Useforms with additional information such as the User’s transactional history on the Platform.
Automatically Provided Information
Useforms may automatically record certain information about or related to your use of the Services and the Platform that is made available through your computer or device. Three of such technologies are described hereunder –
Log Files –
Useforms collects certain information from the User’s browser using small data files called “cookies”. For example, We may use session cookies to help recognize a User who visits multiple website pages during the same session so that the User does not have to enter a password to access each page. Session cookies terminate once the user closes the browser. By default, We also use persistent cookies to collect, store and track information. For example,persistent cookies stores the User’s login ID (but not the User’s password) to make it easier for the user to log in when the User returns to the website. We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You can remove or block persistent cookies using the settings in your browser, but this may limit your ability to use our Services.
Clear GIFs and web Beacons –
Useforms may employ a software technology called clear gifs or web beacons that help us better manage content on the tool and in emails, by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar function to cookies and are used to track the online movements of the Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a User’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.